Observations from my favorite BAR

Sunday, July 30, 2006

I'm looking for a new bar

If anyone can point me to a decent bar in the Milwaukee area I would forever be in your debt.
I may not stay in this shithole long, but for now I'd like to get out occasionally and have one or two cocktails, maybe seven. I've been frequenting this place that I won't mention, because even bad advertising is more than they deserve. Someone has got to tell them that a mojito is not made with mold that floats from the bottom of the glass once it is revived by the cheap ass rum they tried to ignite. Why not make a flaming version, if it's already going to be toxic? This is the same place where the asshole lit my rayon shirt on fire trying to light my cigarette. Drink just a little bit less guys if you're contemplating those smooth moves. In the meantime, I'm experimenting at home with that Midleton Irish Whiskey some guy left here when he was too embarrassed to come back for it after he puked on the foyer.

No comments: